View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 09:29 AM   #8
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedlever View Post
I'm not sure what qualifies as a personal document. If I buy a book at a store other than Amazon and send it to my Kindle, is that considered a personal document? If so, I've done that a number of times without charge on my wifi K3 using the @kindle.com email address.
There are websites like Project Gutenberg where you can access the website from your Kindle browser and just download the kindle file straight on to your Kindle - you don't input any email at all to do this. And it is free to download the file.

Any site which requires that you add their email onto your Manage Your Kindle page on the Amazon store and also needs your Kindle email to deliver files is classed as sending your Kindle "personal documents" and that is where those who have a 3G enabled Kindle need to be mindful that a small fee may be involved. So either set your personal document limit to 0.00 or use the free kindle address in this instance if you don't want to risk getting charged.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote