View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 11:15 AM   #50
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
I'll buy that. But I don't get why they're approaching a myth that they've already proven (false). Can't they think of another unproven myth to tackle? (I'd like to suggest one, but my mind is going blank at the moment. Pity, I'd thought of a good one just last week...)
There's always Archimedes' Claw - I don't believe either that, or his heat ray, would have been effective.

Last edited by Sparrow; 10-19-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote