View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:24 AM   #9
dacattt
Connoisseur
dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Astak 6 EZ Reader Plus
Time wise, I'm reading the same amount... but I'm back to my super-speed reading speed that used to have my college roommates threatening murder.

When I downloaded Calabre and started using the reader, rereading free book, I started devouring a book a night. Less web paper reading, but same time. Realized the format to just paperback book wide and being able to tweak font size up a bit was why my speed went back up again.

When I got my reader, a nice and light 6" Astak, I realized how hard it had gotten to be to hold open the book and get the light right...

Ooooop.... age creeping in???? Sigh. Yup... eyes wanted bigger print, and arthritis wants something I can prop and angle.

Consuming more books... does make it feel like I've more time in my day.
dacattt is offline   Reply With Quote