View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 08:37 AM   #788
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabsltd View Post
A book that was owned by the library no longer is, but the plugin didn't notice that. So, I deleted the cache, but that didn't help. So, I ran a search for the book at only the problem library to cut down on the clutter.

But, if you go to the page for that book at the library, you can see that it is not owned...it's only available for recommendation.
I did the same search and it works for me, showing that book as not available at that library.

The only relevant difference is that you have supplied credentials for that library to the plugin allowing it to sign in. Sometimes a book can only be seen as available when signed in if it is owned by a member library that is part of a consortium. Could you sign in to your library and make sure that this is not the case for this book?

If you still see the book as unavailable even when signed in then I will need to add some additional logging to the plugin and have you test it again since I cannot duplicate the problem myself.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote