Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 03:11 AM   #12
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
No E-ink Screen Burn-In

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoDziner View Post
Hello,
I just received a PB360 for my wife and added the power off logo like you described. I'm wondering if that causes any sort of, "screen burn" to the device. Thanks
E-ink doesn't get screen burn-in. It doesn't use phosphor like CRT,Plasma and LCD.

It can get transient image persistence (ghosting) occasionally when the ink sticks but this is only temporary. This clears upon the screen refreshing.

See also: screen burn-in and E-ink
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote