View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 08:32 AM   #169
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookishMom View Post
I think I understand the issue you've been having with DC's library. You can get a temporary (30-day) online membership card/number. During that time, you'll have to go in person to one of their branches to "validate" the card and pay the non-resident fee for it to remain valid. Then it's good for 3 years until you renew it again. I hope this helps!
Aha. That could explain it. Thank you, BookishMom.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote