View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 04:34 AM   #104
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
Since Baen is a Macmillan imprint, I'd then say that big five publisher Macmillan openly supports authors from all parts of the political spectrum.

If by openly support you mean pays the author an advance -- and I don't know of another objective measure -- I could come up with examples of a self-identified liberal/progressive authors, and self-identified conservative/traditionalist authors, from each of the big publishers.
Baen is independent. They are not a Macmillian imprint.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote