View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:22 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by worley View Post
What annoys me even more is that even the books that I downloaded from Amazon, have this problem. Parts of it are correctly justified, other parts are left-aligned, some times just a few lines per page will be left-aligned, or justified for that matter.

I wonder if it might be my actual unit that is defected?!
It's nothing to do with the book - it's the justification algorithm that the Kindle (all Kindle models) use to display Mobi books. If justification would result in an excessive amount of blank space being inserted into the line, that line is left left-justified.

It doesn't bother me personally, but I'm afraid there's nothing you can do about it (except, as has been said, to convert your books to AZW3). That's just the way it is.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote