View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #85
bossfan2000
Connoisseur
bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iPhone 6+, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I agree. I've already got the Screen filter app on my Motorola Android phone and had it on the original Kindle Fire I had. Great app! Mantano is good too, but I'm one of those people who really likes to Whispersync between devices so I'll probably stick with the Kindle app most of the time.
You probably already know this, but Mantano has a cloud sync option, though it is around 9 bucks a year I think. But it would enable you to keep your phone and tablet in sync. I tried the demo and it seemed to work fine. I'm unsure about paying for it now, because I just got my Kobo Mini and think I will end up doing most of my reading on that now (so I wouldn't need to sync my Nexus 7 with my phone anymore).
bossfan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote