View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 10:02 AM   #504
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
Sony Cover + Timbuk2 Case

I took these pictures months ago but forgot to post them. This is my PRS-T1 with the standard Sony cover and the Timbuk2 padded sleeve. I believe the sleeve is the one made for the Kindle Fire. I love this combination.

The Sony cover folds back effortlessly when I'm reading, and there's almost no material around the edges of the reader - it's a very clean look. The Timbuk2 case is very well padded (feels like some sort of dense memory foam) and I feel completely confident about tossing it in my purse or laptop bag. The stylus slides into the case and clips onto the edge of the sleeve, and is quite secure; I've never had it come off accidentally (or intentionally - I never use it at all). After six months of use, the reader, cover and sleeve still look brand new.

This is a pretty expensive combo relative to the price of the reader (but perhaps not, relative to the amount of time I've spent setting it up). However, the Sony case was a gift with the reader and I had an Amazon gift cert, so it was a guilt-free solution. ; )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Reader_Cover_Timbuk2_1.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	88302   Click image for larger version

Name:	Reader_Cover_Timbuk2_2.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	88303   Click image for larger version

Name:	Reader_Cover_Timbuk2_3.jpg
Views:	295