View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 10:51 PM   #11
MikeOnyx
OnyxBoox Sales
MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox
Item to be replaced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
You are absolutely right!

: patrikpatrik
Unfortunatelly I am pretty sure you won't be able to recover your device yourself. I had to deal with one device, which had problem exactly like yours. All the tricks just did not work and we have replaced the device.
Hey Booxtor, thanks for helping Patrik out with the issues. I also tried to help. I will be exchanging his device, and sending the original back to Onyx for investigation.
MikeOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote