View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #121
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I've just started listening to the Librivox version of Princess of Mars. I'm quite happy with the quality so far, given that it's a freebie with many narrators.

It's my first full-length audiobook, I think. I normally listen to podcasts on my train journey. I have found myself missing important bits once or twice, when I've been distracted, which doesn't tend to matter with a podcast.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote