View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 01:58 AM   #25
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Yeah, I should have worded it a little softer, but quite often Linux comes with it's own installer. once you remove (or replace) the internal memory, it reverts to external memory, reads from SD card, and loads the standard installer of Linux (if the partition is bootable).

I would neither try the procedure myself, at least not on a $500 device; more likely on a $50 device.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote