Thread: Video Issues
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 05:28 AM   #5
jefftheworld
Groupie
jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo, Kobo Vox
Could it be that the original file was still cached? There's a plugin for Dolphin that lets you kill all other apps to increase the resources that Dolphin can use, maybe try that?

I tried watching some TED videos myself as you described but both ways seemed to work the same. When I was not using fullscreen it was ever-so-slightly lagging, once I opened it in fullscreen it played back smoothly, though.

This was with the video set to 480p. Maybe the videos you were watching were set to a higher res by default?
jefftheworld is offline   Reply With Quote