View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 01:28 PM   #36
cearbhallain
Groupie
cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by philandjan View Post
One thing I love about the Kindle is the in-built dictionary which means that I can actually lookup some of Donaldson's archaic English without having to carry around a large Oxford English Dictionary all of the time.

Ain't that the "sooth"?
I read the first chronicles when I was in high school. I used to keep a piece of paper in the book on which I would write all the new vocabulary words. I'd look them all up once I finished. I think the new words were my main motivation for finishing the series, even as a teenager I could recognize bloat.
cearbhallain is offline   Reply With Quote