View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 07:52 AM   #1
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Elantris by Brandon Sanderson

Hi everyone...

I just finished reading "Elantris" by Brandon Sanderson and I must say that it was a great story! I only picked up the book because I wanted to see what kind of author is going to complete the Wheel of Time series...
I must admit that I'm still not sure whether Mr. Sanderson can finish the Series adequately, it's rather complex after all, but I'm pretty sure that Volume 12 will be good book.

"Elantris" is a very compelling story, and I practically could not put the book down. It has been quite some time since I last devoured a book like I did this one.
Unfortunatley I have (once again) been unable to find this book (or any of sadnerson's books apart from a free sample) as ebooks, so if you want to read this (and I really suggest you do so if you like fantasy books) then you'll either have to buy the paper book or visit the darknet...or both...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote