View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 04:32 PM   #91
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
I tried using the movies I had on my Evo, but was showing black bars in the top and bottom and thee wasn't an option to make it full screen.

Ended up using DVD Catalyst 4 with these settings -
Global settings: Borders: Completely remove black bars from device

Video player device: Android Nookcolor HQ:
Modify: Player screen: 1024 x 600
Video quality: 1500
Video mode: 1 pass
Sound quality: 160
Conversion format: h264_ipod

Put them on a 32GB class 2 card in the video folder. They're pretty large files - more than 1 GB - but they play very clear and the sound seems to match. Haven't watched a movie all the way through though. Saving it for inflight sometime. Just hope the battery lasts long enough to get from Honolulu to Las Vegas. Maybe I should give it a trial before a trip.........
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote