View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 12:01 AM   #6
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
My Oasis 2 has a light gradient too that was pretty noticeable at first and bothered me somewhat. I wouldn't call the opposite side from the buttons murky yellow though, it is slightly yellower than the button side. So it's possible your gradient is worse than mine. Anyway, I have to say that I've read on the Oasis several months now and rarely notice the color difference any more. So yes, give it a little time. Your eyes may get used to it.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote