View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 03:13 PM   #189
Vroni
Banned
Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Tolino/PRS 650/Tablet
Just player a little bit around with the latest Sigil Version for Mac Kevin pm-ed to me. I tried the create enpty custom ebook but failed somehow, maybe i missed something or i'm doing something wrong, but the error message isn't very helpful.

As far as i understood i need to specify what filetype(s) a folder may contain, but after adding the markers the error message is complainng at i'm still getting an error message leaving me helpless (see attachment)

V

==> Never mind, understood now what to do. But i miss a shortcut in the bookbrowser to switch fast between standard view and extended view with path info.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-11-17 at 21.07.32.png
Views:	78
Size:	467.1 KB
ID:	174992  

Last edited by Vroni; 11-17-2019 at 03:18 PM.
Vroni is offline   Reply With Quote