View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 12:21 PM   #71
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Oh - one thing I'm going to add to my challenge for 2015 is to read all my bought but unread ebooks from 2005 AND 2006!
Oh my gosh, you have them going that far back!?! Wow! I have one or two audiobooks from about 2008, but I think those are my oldest unread. They are anthologies and the intro parts (about the author) just bores me to tears so I never finish. Of course, if I don't get a move on, by 2025, I will have LOTS unread from 2012.

Last edited by pdurrant; 01-02-2015 at 12:25 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote