View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 07:31 PM   #47
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
One thing I might be willing to do is to have the plugin (after the conversion is complete) automatically insert Sigil split markers in front of tags with certain user designatable attributes (hx tags of class "xxx" or just hx for that matter). Would that be useful to anyone?
Maybe... but...

I quite like the fact that the PI is 'just' a wrapper around Mammoth. If you start adding functionality beyond that then when something doesn't work I have to work out where the problem lies - the DOCX, my style mapping, Mammoth, or your added functionality? And suppose Mammoth were to add equivalent functionality . . . ?

Mammoth isn't my only source of monolithic xhtml epubs, and being what I am I want deal with similar issues consistently.

So, for me it's thanks, but no thanks

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote