View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
Again, I have to disagree. Up until just recently, the Kindle DX was only about $20 less and it does a whole lot less. The iPad is a very versatile device at a decent price point.
$10 less, in fact. The low-end iPad was $499; the Kindle DX was $489. The DX has now been reduced in price to $379.

Quote:
There are also lots of alternative games in the App Store to replace Flash games.
It's not Flash games that concern me. What I do miss on my iPad is being able to watch video on the BBC News web site, which is my main source of news. Unfortunately they are all Flash.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote