View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 02:17 PM   #558
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I would love an option to display the time on the book page, but only if they implement it at the bottom, say in the lower right corner, and avoid putting it in the top area so you don't lose more reading space. I often read while waiting for appointments, etc., so it's very handy to always see the time without having to disrupt reading by hitting a menu button.

Edit: And I'd love it if they would cut the space the page number takes up at the bottom in half. As it is now it takes up too much reading space for just the page numbers. To the right of this reduced page number is where optimally I'd love to see the time display.

Last edited by Ripplinger; 04-25-2013 at 11:38 PM.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote