View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:15 PM   #82
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineNH View Post
While our dining room table is seldom used for actual dining, I don't generally read while eating. I do, however, read while knitting, and for that I use one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/3feet-Stand-iP...t+stand+purple

They are a little more expensive than some of the other gadgets mentioned, but I like the little rubber bumpers that limit how much it can/will slide, it folds to fit in my bag or purse, and it comes in purple. (It comes in other colors, too, but purple is really the only one that matters.)
Nice.. I think I may get one.. but not Purple.. but Purple is nice..
Doug
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote