View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 11:17 AM   #70
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
For those who will be sharing their tablets with children, the new Nook tablets will have user profiles so a parent can customize what type of content they want their children to access without having to create a separate B&N user account for them. That sounds like a huge plus to me. If they sold them up here in Canada, I'd be tempted.

I know that Nook targets its tablets to women, and I think that's why they chose a design with a bevel. My current 7" tablet has glass all the way across and it's hard for me to hold it. I hate having to hold the glass frame, so try to hold it in my palm which is very uncomfortable because it's just a little too big for my hand. (I stopped using my cover because I hated the extra bulk.) I think that's why the Nooks have the beveled edge - so that women can hold the device more comfortably. (The new Kobo Arcs have a beveled edge as well, which IMHO is a huge plus. That, along with the better features over the Vox, is a huge selling point for me.)
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote