Thread: A few questions
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 12:10 PM   #2
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotheman View Post
- I am a Mac user and all those littel system files that Mac creates (files that start with ".") will appear in the file manager on the reader. Any way to prevent this?
You can use the free utility Hidden Cleaner. I just put an alias to the application on my desktop, put the eBooks on my SD-card, and after I'm done I just drag the SD-card-icon over the Hidden Cleaner-alias, all hidden files are removed and the disk is ejected straight away.
Quote:
- Can I delete files on the reader?
Only by using a computer, i.e. not from within the reader's interface.
Quote:
- Can I change the orientation of the 3rd zoom level? Would make more sense to me if it was turned 180 degrees.
Not that I know of. If the 3rd zoom level would be displayed in Portrait-mode, you'd only see a part of the page (you'd have to move horizontally and vertically as opposed to only vertically)
Quote:
- Why won't JPGs be displayed? Is there a limit for the size of the pictures or something like that.
I haven't had any problems with JPG's, so can't help with that one.
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote