View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 08:18 PM   #15
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
yes you are correct in all the above, I am getting old and I forget what I did one month ago
Or forgetting is actually cleaning the house as these days I am loading lots of data in my brain (remember Johnny Mnemonic ) ? )

Please note that those are not really comments, where you see that scribble/writing "second" each letter is a comment.Do you really want that ? I doubt it

It an abuse to call them comments, I do not really understand why it is so.
I guess that my memory suffered from what is called interference (is this the right word?) ...eeeNote, another ereader that I bought and studied for a while stores the scribblings as layers...the confusion must have come from there...sorry for that...

I looked into this issue at that time and it was not efficient to count on scribbles as comments
Your best bet is to underline text and to make it in one shot each time so you can correctly jump between comments If you hesitated and a word is underlined with two pen moves then you will have two lines although you have one word underlined.
Unless you change the name of the so called comments manually you have no way to find out if you are really clicking to see the next comment or you are clicking on just the second line accidentally generated when you interrupted your scribbling (underlining one single word in fact). Just download the PDFs attached in that thread and play with them yourself

My advice: go and buy the damn thing, it works believe me
When I was about to buy M92 JBC surfaced and I was split between the two.
I ruled out PB9xx because of its inability to export comments/annotations properly
That was the case one month ago ...not sure if that changed
I do not want to go back to look

one more note: Boox M92 refers to the list one of us created here (komodo?)
Above I was talking about our beloved user called Booxtor who is relaing our prayers to the Onyx Gods ) (Booxtor, I am kidding, oK? )

Last edited by PF4Mobile; 03-02-2012 at 08:53 PM.
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote