View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 10:32 AM   #38
janhall_us
Enthusiast
janhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle2, Pocket eDGe, (full-size) eDGe, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note 10.1
Tech support

I called Tech Support yesterday to follow up on an old February ticket to try to get resolution in case all of the speculation (or not so much now since someone else's visit to HQ) and the woman I spoke to had a heavy accent. At the end of the call told me she would transfer my ticket to the corporate office techs. I'm assuming I reached an out-sourced technical support center, and this was using the customer service number posted on the Entourage website.
janhall_us is offline   Reply With Quote