Thread: web2lrf
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 03:05 PM   #132
cartz
Zealot
cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Inkpalm 5 Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsubscribe View Post
Fantastic! It works. Just need to polish a few things as much as i currently am able and then I'll post the profile.
I look forward to your posting so I can use it as a template for a newspaper I'd like to get working. It has a text only edition of the paper that has an index page and all articles a single link from that. http://www.theage.com.au/text/

I know nothing of python or html and have tried experimenting but realize I need to see a working example from a non-RSS feed profile. Otherwise I think it should be quite simple because the layout of the text version of the paper is already very Sony reader friendly.

I don't have my Sony Reader yet. I ordered it yesterday (shipping to Australia) but figure trying to sort this out is a good way to pass my waiting time
cartz is offline   Reply With Quote