View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 12:22 PM   #7
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloNL View Post
Thanks for the info. On their website it says:

Code:
 Casual reader  	 Average reader      Heavy reader
 80 refreshes/day        160 refreshes/day     320 refreshes/day
 100 days                   50 days                  25 days
  3 months 	            1 to 2 months	   3 weeks
Any ideas how they get to three months of battery life?
I love how they presume a 'heavy' reader would run around 320 page refreshes per day. I've clocked as many as 1,600 in a day! And FYI, anything over 800/day is going to *SERIOUSLY* drain the battery in just a few days. The upside to that is I'm so frequently hooking the Cybook up to my computer to get rid of the old books and add new ones in that I'm constantly re-charging during those peak-reading-speed days!

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote