View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 08:45 PM   #15
TLHaddix
Author, wife, reader.
TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I downloaded all the different writer apps over the past few weeks and I ended up going with something I already have - OneNote. I liked some of the features of all the writer apps, but not enough of any one that I thought I'd spend upwards of $40 on it. I basically just needed a place to organize my notes. One note seems to be working well for that purpose so far. Keeping my fingers crossed that it continues to.
TLHaddix is offline   Reply With Quote