View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 10:11 AM   #9
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
I'm not sure about this one hour promotion.

I will admit, it got my attention enough to open the thread to see why in the world an ebook on this forum would be available for one hour only. Perhaps the novelty of the promotion will generate enough interest that it will turn out to be a good idea.

On the other hand, this is setting the stage for potential abuse as well. I am worried that this forum will be absolutely bombarded by new one hour promotion announcements over and over. In essence, it can give the spammers that make no other contribution to this site unlimited license to proclaim their book is suddenly available for a special price.
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote