View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 08:20 PM   #6
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I'm one of the crowd who uses any random flat object for a bookmark in paper books. It could be anything from an actual bookmark to a Domino's pizza coupon postcard (which can cause problems when I forget that I've done that and I want a half-prize pizza!). I put the bookmark down in some random place when I start reading, and put a flat object -- not necessarily the same one -- back in when I stop. You could probably build quite a profile of me and my life if you just collected all the random junk out of my books!

I do bookmark where I stop in my 505, because I'm often reading several books at once (different topics/genres/etc.) and I switch between them.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote