View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 11:04 PM   #68
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Oh! I think we had a miscommunication!

I hate the extra spacing between paragraphs, and would have voted against it too (no offense simmepimme)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmepimme View Post
Is it possible to add some extra vertical space before each paragraph; I like some air between paragraphs?
This feature is OPTIONAL, added per the above request. You MUST specify "--parskip=n" for pielrf to add the extra space. If you don't put this on the command line, there's NO extra spacing. Everything behaves as it did before.

Almost every feature I add, I give a command line switch to control it. Everyone has different tastes, and my goal is to have pielrf to be as flexible as possible to accommodate those tastes. There'll always be a way to turn new features off!

-Pie

Last edited by EatingPie; 06-22-2007 at 11:09 PM.
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote