View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 11:04 AM   #26
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris777 View Post
This watch is uniquely designed in such a manner that it can mould as one of your nails.
Yes that’s right! Forget wearing watches on your wrist from now on as this watch snugly fits on your nail.
Now that is nice. I would get one. I can't wear a watch on my wrist. It always gives me a heat rash, no matter the type of band. When will they be available?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote