View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #5
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Ooh, this is exciting as I'm Middle Eastern, interesting choices there sun surfer. I voted for Palace Walk. It took me a while to figure out which book that is as the author's name is a bit different in English since the name contains Arabic letters non existent in the English language. Also the Arabic title translates to Between Two Palaces, but when I read the spoiler I figured it out. I have read the Cairo Trilogy in Arabic but would love to read it in English as well.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote