View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 04:10 AM   #48
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Gosh... I just discovered that the Swedish Libraries have quite an extensive collection of e-books in Swedish that is available in mobi and PDF.

Dang, I need to go down to my local library and take out a loan card, which by the way is free over here. Weeeee! Free e-Books, this is so cool. Now, if only BeBook could get their collective tumbs out and release the Mobi support!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote