View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 03:37 PM   #143
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
For now, I just have a shiny new avatar image...
I also added some "success reports" to the simple debricking sticky.

I even stumbled over a success report WAY out of my normal territory (non-Kindle forum):
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2417330

I wonder how many others are lurking in the bushes here or there...

I am sure there are many success reports that I missed by now. If you guys find any missing reports (including DX/DXG/K3/K4/K5/PW, and undemo reports) please PM me with links, so I can add them without burning time searching for them. Thanks.

... which reminds me, I have a TON of unread PMs to sort through, buried in more than 3,000 messages in my mailbox. Hmm... I must be "popular"!

Last edited by geekmaster; 02-28-2013 at 03:42 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote