View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:48 AM   #228
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodeity View Post
I was having an issue with pages looping back after say, five or six and then keep doing several times until it lets you continue. I read a post elsewhere (can't remember where now) that getting rid of the page borders fixes this. I found you can leave the border setting at the first step ( almost gone) and it works just as well. No more looping. I do think however that this is an issue that needs to be rectified in the next F/W release.
I have seen that a couple of times. But, it has always been a corrupt book. Fixing the book and putting it on the device again solved the problem.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote