View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:21 AM   #12
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
As far as I'm concerned, fixing that bug will make the difference between being fit for the job and being useless - given that I purchased the M92 primarily because of its pen technology. Otherwise I'd have bought a cheaper device - or, much more likely, no e-reader at all. I'm confident Booxtor, who is working in close alliance with Onyx, is working on the issue. I've told him that I'll return the device under German law if this is not fixed within the warranty time of 2 years (or sooner, depending on how the market changes)

It's no problem if just making short annotations, but I haven't paid 300-something Euro for a device which doesn't properly do the job I've bought it for

But Booxtor has delivered to far less important issues in the past, so I don't doubt he is taking this one as serious as it is.

Last edited by ManDay; 02-15-2013 at 02:26 AM.
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote