View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:32 PM   #3
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
sorry spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpider View Post
Copy-paste it into the body of what?
I didn't explain myself well. I'd like to copy and paste into what I'm typing in now (what I refer to as the "body" of this message). Like in the "shameless self-promotion" forum. Some people (like I went with) just add an attachment (that shows up as a "thumbnail") and others manage to paste an image right in there with the text. I'd like to paste my image (it just happens to be a cover image) right in there with the text too.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote