View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #40
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You could email DANL support. They are very nice people. They may let you have the book. Tell them what book you wanted use it on. I don't think they have the ability to keep the credits on nonmembers but maybe they can send you the book instead.
Thats what I did. Thanks for the suggestion! They have the next book in the Olivia Cunning series I liked.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote