View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #167
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I stick with the SanDisk brand for the cards. I've only used a 32gb card in the Clip Zip; it works great.
Thanks, I may finally get a card and store all my stuff on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Costco will be selling the SanDisk Ultra 32GB on BF for $16. That's the best deal on a 32GB card. Word has it that Costco's BF deals have already started. I haven't been to Costco to see if it's all stores or a YMMV type of thing. Anyway, I plan on buying several of these cards for my players.
That place is crazy during holidays, but I may check into it. Thanks tubemonkey. It looks like BB will have Scan Disk Mobile Ultra class 10 (SDHC) 32GB for $18. It that the same?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote