View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 02:10 PM   #510
tvuongpham
Banned
tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kindle Paperwhite 2nd gen, Kindle KB (dead) PRS-T1, PRS 350
PRSA-SC10B

I GOT IT.

While this case isn't as robost as others (gecko, tuff luv)
But the four point mounting sytem made the entire thing seem so bulky.

It is minimalist, but attaches very nicely to to the reader. The plastic cradle.

No stylus attachment, no big deal for me. Hardly use the stylus.

Pros:
Holds the reader nicely
Protects the screen
Minimalist.

I made a felt pouch/sleeve, and like to hold the reader "naked" but don't like to leave it lying around with the face uncovered.

Cons:
too minimalist - for some

I opted to not the the built in light version. I just turn on a light in the room I am reading at or use a attachable light if needed.

I like it, so far..
cost about $25.00 --For shipping and all.

I can understand earlier users are disatisfied due to a higher initial cost.

I got an extra will probably sell later, but we'll see.. maybe I should have gotten one red and one black cover for my black prs-t1.. lol
tvuongpham is offline   Reply With Quote