View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 03:45 PM   #161
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
Not too tidy for how the carousel works with previously viewed material but I wouldn't think it was a deal breaker for many not to buy the KF.

How does one do an orderly exit from a website or playing Angry Birds for instance? Just messing with the unit at BB, I would hit the home key and go to my next destination. In doing so, I figure things would be running in the background from what I am currently doing thus hurting battery power.

Most Apps do not run in the background. Returning to the Home Screen puts most Apps into sort of a hibernation mode. Apps are stored in memory so when you launch them again they return to where they were when you exited them. No CPU power is used by Apps once you return to the Home Screen, unless of course they were designed to (e.g. system utilities etc. and then you won't find many of these that do).

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-24-2011 at 03:50 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote