View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 08:07 AM   #10
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Unless........
Your client wants it and has agreed to pay you by the hour. I'm an employee and it doesn't warrant me to increase remuneration in this arrangement.

However, if I were employed to create a unique tome for a nurturing client, and after informing them of the implications and expense of such a request I would certainly include the time researching their request on this thread and adding it to their account.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote