View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 11:29 AM   #102
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
Seems to me, if I insist on tagging anything for a specific format, one thing would be just to have a new rule: 1 record per format. Which doesn't seem very KISSy.
As for the whole tags issue, I just remembered the Zen Of Python (I've been coding Python these last two months, it's beginning to show ) : Readability counts. Just use one tag each for quality, genre, etc. and make it human readable. (Remember, one tag can be multiple words!) I wouldn't include format(s) as a tag, because you can easily get a formats column by building a custom column on the template {formats}.

KISS as a principle is broken when you begin to include arbitrary restrictions ("just one tag per book") or utterly non-readable tag codes.