View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 10:50 PM   #12
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by aagstn View Post
I've been using Stanza a lot so it figures I would lose it.

Wanted to give Bluefire a try, but I can't add books to it. I used to be able to go to the file sharing section for apps on my iPad and drag and drop books, but with the iTunes 10.4 update it no longer works. Is dropbox my only other option for adding books to Bluefire?
Hi aagstn,
I just tried it, and can still see Bluefire in my File Sharing Section, on my iPhone and my iPad 2. I am using iTunes 10.4 on OSX Lion, and added an ePub to them both. I am using iOS 4 on both, neither are jailbroken at the moment.

You might want to delete and re-install the app?
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote