View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 03:22 PM   #12
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
"This offer is in effect until 11:59 p.m. PST on January 31, 2012."

Hmm makes me want to wait to see if/when they'll release the next generation Kindle.

And I have proven in another thread that I am blind when reading Amazon pages so can this be combined with Amazon's current offer of 1 month free membership and 2 free audiobooks?

ETA: Combined wasn't the right word. More of can I take advantage of both offers.

Last edited by odiakkoh; 06-02-2011 at 03:24 PM.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote