View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 08:26 AM   #4
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
You are right, but before this I saw the only way to produce a magazine for the iPad was with an app which is device specific. I don't know how to make an app. But this isn't beyond me and I know it's device specific but so would be an app. I can do this.
As I have said so many times. I remember when I was told that real computers don't need a mouse. It was a good idea that caught on though wasn't it.

I've a bit more to say but I'll leave it for the rant threads.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote